Monday, October 27, 2008

Not this weekend, last weekend

Hi Everyone!

I had a very busy weekend last weekend, as usual. It started off on Saturday when I went to the pumpkin patch with Papa, GG and Mama. I had a lot of fun running through the pumpkins. I even imitated the scarecrow which made everyone laugh.

Last Sunday I went to Baby Loves Disco with GG, Mama, Kristen, Evan and Megan. It was awesome! Baby Loves Disco is a dance club for young kids. We went to the Crobar in Pontiac. They had a DJ, bubbles, snacks, balloons and lots of dancing. I did the Hokey Pokey with the big bear that was there. You should see me put my right elbow in! Evan got his face painted like Spider Man -- he looked really cool!

Lots of girls wanted to dance with me. They were all like "Hi X. Want to dance?" Sometimes I said yes, but sometimes I had to play it cool so I was all like "I'm good right now, but I'll catch you on the next song." I totally ran the place!

I'm going to post some pictures from the pumpkin patch and the disco in a different post.

See ya.

No comments: