Monday, February 16, 2009

The Great Escape

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the nursery during church. Near the end of the service, I decided I was done with the nursery. So I left. Here's how my mom tells it:

"Near the end of the service, I heard feet running and I just knew who it was. I turned around to see Xavier running up the aisle to me. I looked back expecting to see a nursery worker at the back of the church, but I saw no one. I asked him how he got here, and he said "I got out." No kidding. So I went to the nursery to let them know Xavier was with me, and they didn't even know he had gotten out. There were a lot of places he could have gone once he got out, but he came directly to church. He's a stinker for getting out, but he's one smart cookie for remembering how to get to me."

What can I say? I got out!



post signature

1 comment:

Harlan said...

This takes the phrase Holy s**- to another level. Glad you were smart enough to make it back to Church. I hope your mommy remind them how important it is to keep an eye on you....just like a shepard watches his sheep. For even the Lord doeth hath a wicked rath!