Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my!

In the words of Grover -- "Hel-lo Every-Bo-dy!!!"

The highlight of my weekend was going to the Detroit Zoo with Kristen, Evan, Megan and Jennifer. Kristen took pictures so when we get them, I will post them for you to see. We had a lot of fun, and we saw a lot of animals. Did you know they just let the peacocks roam free? I thought that was pretty wild. I was disappointed that we didn't see the wolverine -- I guess it was sleeping. I bet it was getting its rest for football season. GO BLUE! -- sorry couldn't resist. Anyway, we saw giraffes and monkeys and gorillas. We also saw some seals and a polar bear. It was a lot of fun!

On Sunday, I had a lot of fun playing in my froggy pool and my water table. It's so much fun to splash and get everything and everyone wet! On Monday, my mom and I had our second swimming class. I really like it -- especially when I get to jump in! I practiced kicking and paddling and blowing bubbles. It makes me really tired, though.

Finally -- I want to say hi to Brandy. She read my blog all the way from Minnesota. Too bad you got married Brandy!

2 comments:

Harlan said...

Glad you liked the zoo and swimming! You will have to come visit me and take a dip in Lake Washington. We have plenty of parks and goose free grass to play-on. Espescially glad that I am not the only one quoting Grover. :)

bjsatz said...

Ah, X, You'll always be my little man!!