Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hockeytown Baby!!!

**Photo courtesty of www.clickondetroit.com


The Red Wings did it -- they won the Stanley Cup! I wanted to stay and watch, but my mom was like "no way." I was like "What's up with that?" But she held her ground. It's pretty cool that they won.

Let's have a moment of silence for the Penguins and my friend Keith...

>>>>>SILENCE<<<<<<<<

Ok, I'm back. I'm glad the Wings won, but I don't what to do to occupy myself sports-wise until Michigan football starts. The Tigers are painful to watch, but I still like to sit on PaPa's lap and watch with him. And pretty soon the Lions will start, and we all know how that season will likely turn out.

Oh well, just bring on the Wolverines! Hail to the Victors!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday to Kristen!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Guess I was right on the series going 6, I just didn't realize it would be the bad guys who won... ;-) Seriously though, it was a great series and I'm glad that you and your Mom are enjoying the win while taking it (relatively) easy on us Penguins fans. It was a tough series to lose, but the better team won and so we'll just have to get 'em next year!