Monday, August 4, 2008

Sorry to have kept you waiting

You all are my adoring fans, and you are so good to me. I apologize that I haven't blogged in a while, but it has been crazy on my end.

Did I tell you that I went to a Loons game with Michelle, Scott, Emma -- and Ryan, my GF? It was a lot of fun. I ate some pretzels and some M&Ms. We also went to a carnival at daycare that day. They had a skee-ball game that I liked a lot. I don't actually know what skee-ball is, but that's what my Mom called it. I just know that it had balls I could throw!

Not last weekend, but two weekends ago, we had quite a scare. On Saturday, I was home with Papa and GG. GG heard a thump, and then she heard me saying "Papa." My Papa had a seizure and fell out of bed. My GG called 911 and everything. It was really scary, but I went to Mrs. Martin and her granddaughter Maddy took really good care of me. We spent most of Saturday and Sunday at the hospital with Papa. I was really good and charmed everyone (no surprise there!). He came home that Sunday, which is good. Now he just has lots and lots of tests. Also, no driving for at least 6 months. Apparently that's a real bummer. I don't see what the big deal is -- I haven't driven in over 20 months. Anyway, I don't care as long as he is ok. I can drive him whereever he needs to go -- just don't tell my Mom!

I guess that's it for now. This past weekend was exciting, but I will blog about that later. Also, Abu is in town this week so you know it's going to be wild and crazy!

Love ya,
X

2 comments:

bjsatz said...

X and Amy,

So sorry to read about Papa, I hope everything is ok!!!! Lots of prayers from MN.

-Brandy

Dr.B. said...

Amy and Xavier,
Sorry to hear about PaPa. I'm glad he is back and home. I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery and the doctors too, so they figure out what is wrong.

Dr. B.