Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello beautiful people. Let me tell you about my Memorial Day Weekend. That's kind of funny, isn't it? Memorial Day Weekend -- how can a day be a weekend?

I had a very good weekend. I started it early on Wednesday night when I arrive at Papa and GG's. I came down to see my Uncle Butch -- I haven't seen him since last September! He's changed a lot. I wonder what he thinks about me. We had a very good time. We played lots and lots of boomba, and we watched some Bert and Ernie tapes. We also read books, and I even learned how to say Elmo. I really love hanging out with my Uncles -- they rock!

On Thursday and Friday, I just hung out with my family. It was cool. On Saturday, I went to my Papa's base ball game. I wore my uniform, and I was a hit! On Saturday night, we went to Granny Nanny's for a BBQ. We had a really good time there. I kept throwing the balls in her pool, and I got to play with Noah.

On Sunday, we had our own BBQ in Uncle Butch's honor. There were lots of people here. The food and company was pretty good, if I say so myself!

On Monday, we had Chinese for lunch. Actually, I didn't eat much of anything. I threw most of my food on the floor, but the rest of the family had Chinese. After we ate, we celebrated my Papa's birthday with a cake and presents. Did you know my Papa's birthday is my half birthday? How cool is that?

I hope you enjoy these few pictures. Stay tuned, my mom's working on some videos!

1 comment:

Harlan said...

the are doing a really nice job on the blog. Let's not forget the stone thowing adventures at the park.