Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Grandma Gertrude!

Yesterday, Sunday, July 20, I went to Grandma Gertrude's 80th birthday party. Who is Grandma Gertrude? She is Granny Nanny's mommie. Got it? Granny Nanny is my close friend and neighbor at Papa and GG's. We had a good time. I saw my friend Noah at the party, and I also saw some boats!

On Saturday, Momma, GG and Papa took me to a splash park. It was a lot of fun. Then we went to Culver's. I had chicken, hots, chocolate milk and some custard. It was yummy. On Saturday night my momma took me to see our friend Mike play football. At the end of the first half, Mike's team was losing 46 to nothing -- not good. We left at the end of the first half because I had to go to bed.

This week is going to be awesome! We are having a carnival at daycare on Thursday. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun. And -- my girlfriend Ryan will be in town, and we are going to a Loons' baseball game with her. That will be even more fun than the carnival.

Want to hear something funny? Yesterday, my mom and I were at home, and she was trying to put groceries away. She wanted me to go play so she said "Go play with your balls, Xavier!" I cracked up!

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Harlan said...

that's dirty. :) remeber to get your sleep and eat you veggies.

-hulk hogan