Friday, July 11, 2008

The Poopie Breakthrough

That's right people, I said Poopie Breakthrough. Hey -- when you're 19 months old, it's a big deal!

When my mom picked me up from daycare yesterday, she noticed I was kind of crying. She asked me why, and I said "Poopie" and pointed to my booty. I was having a difficult time going to the bathroom so I kept saying (whining) "Poopie" and pointing to my booty.

This may not seem like a big deal, but it is and for the following reasons: (1) It shows that I'm listending to my mom when she asks me if I'm poopie; (2) It shows that I've learned another word; (3) It shows that I know when I have to go poopie; (4) It shows that I can tell my mom that I have to go poopie; and (5) It shows that I know from where the poopie comes.

See -- I told you this was a big deal! Yea for me!

No comments: