Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Remember me?

It has been just crazy the last 3 weeks or so. Uncle Butch was still in town, and my mom was still on the road a lot. I had a blast visiting with Uncle Butch, only sometimes I call him Uncle Toushie. Ha ha -- I crack myself up!

Uncle Butch and Uncle Josh and I play outside a lot. We play football, baseball, lacrosse and soccer. We also play my personal favorite "Hey, get me." This is when they chase me. They never catch me because I'm super fast. It's just like I told Uncle Toushie, "You can't catch me -- at all."

The Uncles, my mom and I went to the Michigan v. Eastern Michigan football game together. We had never gone to a game together. It was a lot of fun. The Wolverines won! My mom and I also went to the Michigan v. Indiana game together. What a nailbiter! But Michigan prevailed. It was Homecoming, and all the alumni band members and cheerleaders came back. Did you know that cheerleaders used to be guys and only guys? Wild isn't it? They did really cool flips, but it wasn't the same as the girls in short skirts!!! I'm just saying...

Since I can never get enough football, we also went to the Lions v. Redskins game. Guess what? The Lions won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the first time they had won at home since 2007. We were really excited. When we got back to the car, my mom said it was a long game and then she remembered that the game wasn't that long, she just wasn't used to staying until the end.

All is well on my end. I'm having lots of fun and Papa's shoulder is getting better. I'll post another blog to fill you in on everything I've been doing.




post signature

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hi X! Great to catch up with what you've been doing! Glad to hear you're having fun. You are quite the football fan!

I sent your Mom a link to our blog, if she didn't get it, just let me know. If you have any other friends that would like a link, tell your Mom to let me know. :-)

Evie sent a picture to you yesterday. You should get it soon.

Hugs - Ryan

Harlan said...

Thanks for the fun time buddy! I had a great time hanging with you and playing horsie. You better be eating your protein, b/c I am eating mine and I am going to be faster. See you for the par-tay