Friday, October 9, 2009

You know what happens when you cry for 13 minutes straight?

You throw up -- all over you and all over your mom. It happened last night. We were at Mannequin Night in Midland. The Northwood students pretend to be mannequins. It was kind of creepy to tell you the truth. But I digress -- as we were leaving, I made a bad choice. Then I made two more bad choices because I was too busy fooling around with my umbrella. My mom took the umbrella away and said I couldn't have it anymore that night.

I threw the biggest fit I have ever, ever, ever, in my 2 years, 10 months and 9 days of life thrown. I cried and screamed all the way home, in the garage and up the stairs at our house. On the third step, I coughed and that was it for me. I threw up on me and mom. I think my mom started to cry a little at that point, but it seemed to help me calm down. 15 minutes later, I was back to my normal charming self.

I hear my mom tell this story to GG, and my mom said, "Sometimes you just have to dig in when you've made a decision and show them who is in control." I have no idea what that means -- we weren't even digging in the dirt yesterday!

Aside from that, I had a good week. I was back in Midland so I got to see all my friends. I even went to Emma's house one night to play. I'm looking forward to the weekend. We have lots of fun stuff planned. I'll tell you all about it later.

Have a good weekend!



post signature

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh X . . .please tell me you missed the carpet and "only" got you and your Mom?

Keith said...

Hope your weekend included cheering on the home team against the Stillers....they put up a really good fight (certainly had me worried until the end!)

Wife and Mama said...

X - I am so sorry that we missed you last Thursday. Hope you are having a G-R-E-A-T week. It is almost time for Deeetroit Basketball!!