Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby in my Belly

Ok, are you ready for this one? Yesterday, I put a football under my shirt and told my mom I had a baby in my belly. She asked me if it was a boy or a girl, and I told her it was a boy.

Then my mom took a shower, and I was watching TV in her room. When she takes a shower, she shuts her bedroom door so we are both locked in there and she can hear me. She asked me if I wanted her to put on a cartoon or Sesame Street video. I told her, "I just want to watch Michigan football." She put in a DVD of the Michigan v. Penn State game from 2007 (Michigan won -- way to go Coach Carr on getting those 2 seconds added back to the game time). When she was in the shower, she heard me yell "Hey you big guys, I got a baby in my belly! It's a boy!"

My mom asked me what I was going to name my baby. I decided on Anock.



post signature

1 comment:

Harlan said...

You are your Mama's boy! See you soon buddy. Remember, "aaaaaaaah you!"

-uncle butchie