Monday, November 23, 2009

The Countdown is on

post signature



Hello everyone! You have probably been wondering where I have been. Well rest assured -- all is good-in-the-hood. Momma has been traveling, so I've been hanging out with GG and PaPa. Those two can be a handful, but they have been behaving. It was a good week, as I have been preparing for the Michigan vs. Ohio State game. Momma took me to the game, since Uncle Gosh and his friend Mr. Mike were going to be sitting near us. The game was crazy! I could not understand why our QB kept throwing it to guys from Ohio State. Even I know not to throw it to the other team.

I went to the Lions game too. The Lions played the Browns; they are the two worst teams in the NFL. It was an awful game at the beginning. The Lions were down 24-3 in the first quarter. But on the last play of the game, the Lions threw a hail mary pass into the end zone, and the Browns intercepted. But -- wait! Pass interference on the defense! With no time left, the Lions scored a touchdown and won the game! Ford Field went nuts!!!!

Now that the game is over, we need to re-focus on me. This is a big week with Thanksgiving, GG and Papa's anniversary, and let's not forget, my birthday! It's going to be so much fun, and I've been telling people if they can or cannot come to my party for months. Sometimes the status changes, depending on how I feel. That's just how I roll.

After my birthday I will be using my pacis to buy a new toy. I'm going to take all my pacis to Toys R Us and pick out a toy. I know it's a big move, but I am ready for it.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!

2 comments:

Harlan said...

You certainly did have a great weekend! You hit the nail on the head about the Michigan and Lions game. You're hitting all the big games!!

Looking forward to seeing you in a few days and partying with you at your party.

-Uncle Butchie

Ryan said...

What type of party are you going to have this year? I can't wait to see pictures! I hope I get to see you in December!