Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Almost Recovered

From Michigan's game against ND. RichRod really needs to get it together. I'm pretty good at throwing and running (I can even get into a 3-point stance), maybe I should suit up for my Wolverines!

Other than that game, I had a good weekend. My mom and I watched the game at Mrs. Schulz' house. Mrs. Schulz is Kristen's mom and Megan and Evan's grandma. We watched the game with Leslie, Jennifer and Mrs. Lewis (Megan and Evan's other grandma). I had a lot of fun playing. Mrs. Schulz has a really long family room so I could run back and forth. Evan and Megan were running too. Evan is super fast!

Today my GG dropped me off at a new daycare. I cried when she left, but then I stopped crying because I was having a lot of fun. I just figure it's a whole new group of admirers for me to win over.

No comments: