Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Poor Wolverines! But -- still darn glad I'm not a Nut! (you know what I mean)

Oh no! My Wolverines lost on Saturday. It was a bummer! My mom took me to the game (she's so nice), and we had a lot of fun. I had a hot dog, some of my mom's pretzel, some cheez-its, some diet coke and some water. It was really, really hot so my mom dumped water over my head. I thought that was pretty cool. I liked to watch the game. When my mom sat down, I would stand on her lap to watch the action.

I can't wait to go to another game. Until then, I am always a

WOLVERINE!

Hail to the Victors Valiant! Go Blue!

2 comments:

Keith said...

X, if the Wolverines do the unthinkable this weekend and lose to Miami (of Ohio), tell your Mom that you'd like to go ahead and switch allegiances to this year's eventual national champions, the West Virginia Mountaineers! You'll still be able to wear the same great navy blue and gold colors while cheering on the team that Coach Rod left behind...plus, you'll be getting on the bandwagon early (the rest of the country won't be jumping on until November or so), and it's sooo much easier to holler "Go 'eers" rather than "Go Wolverines"! I bet your Mom won't even mind...

X's Mom said...

Keith -- I'd never want to switch allegiances and leave the best program ever! Maybe your Mountaineers wear just navy and gold. At Michigan we wear Maize 'n Blue. And, we don't holler "Go Wolverines," we holler "GO BLUE!" As for my Mom not minding, let's say I did ask -- I sure hope you're ready to pay for my college education.