Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trying to Catch Up

Hello my adoring fans. It's been a while since I've posted, but it's been crazy busy. My mom is getting ready for a trial in Illinois.

Last weekend my Wolverines won their football game. Go Blue! Everytime I see a block M, I yell "Go Blue!" I can recognize an M now. I also know the color white. I didn't go to the game, though. I stayed with Papa and GG, and we went to Arts 'n Apples with the Maurinias. On Sunday we went to Saginaw to watch Papa's base ball team play the Saginaw Old Golds. He was able to play again, which was great! The Grangers played hard, but they lost the game.

On Tuesday, Mr. Copenhaver came over to play with me and Papa while my mom drove to Cleveland for work. We had a lot of fun!

That's pretty much it for now, but I'll be back.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

X-man,
I think you should go to trial with you Mom! The jury will be so busy looking at you and how cute you are, the verdict will have to be in your Mom's favor! Ryan