Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Birthday -- Part I



post signature





For those of you who don't know, on Saturday, November 29, 2008 I turned 2! My mom and GG threw me a big party. It was awesome! We had it at a bar. People thought that was funny - I guess because I can't drink. The theme was Sesame Street and "This Party was Brought to You by the Letter X and the Number 2." Get it? "X" and "2"

My mom and GG did a good job of decorating the bar; check out the pictures. They hung some signs, and they decorated the tables to look like Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird. How awesome is that! And did you see my cake? It had lots of Sesame Street characters on it. It was really good too.

I'm going to tell you more about it, but you'll have to wait until a different post. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

X -

Happy, Happy B'day! Your B'day party looks like it was a ton of fun! I also love the new look of your blog - you are way too cool for two!

Harlan said...

hey buddy, i thought your birhtday was the 29 and not 9. Ask your mom to double check. Thanks.

-peace

Keith said...

Happy belated birthday, X! Looks like you had a rockin' party with Elmo and the gang! If you thought that was fun, just wait to see what's in store for birthday number 3 (and beyond)! Take care big guy, and tell your Mom I said hello!