Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but I've been very busy. My Uncle Butch is in town and the whole family has been together. I will give you a recap of what's been happening in my life.


Saturday, December 20: We went to Granny Nanny's Hanukkah party. It was a lot of fun! Noah was there, and he and I ran around like crazy people. But poor Noah -- he bumped his lip and his head. It was a great time -- until the doughnut incident. I was eating powered sugar doughnut holes. I had about 3 of them, and I was covered in powdered sugar. I tried to grab another one, and my mom said no. I was not happy about it so I pitched a royal fit. After my mom took the one I had out of my hand, I tried to grab the last one, but my mom wasn't having it. She put them in a bag for us to take home. But I carried on and carried on. She finally took me in a different room so we could talk. We agreed that I would have one doughnut then and one the next day. Worked for me. When my mom gave me the remaining doughnut on Sunday, I said "Bad choice doughnut. Timeout."

Monday, December 22: After school, my mom and I went to Emma's house to exchange gifts. I really like Emma, and I love to go to her house. She has a lot of stuff for me to play with. Emma got me this really cool airplane and Pooh and Tigger shirt.

Wednesday, December 24: After I woke up, my Uncle Butch came home. I was really excited to see him. We have been playing a lot of football. I hold the football and say "Hike!" Then I run and Uncle Butch chases me. What could be more fun than that? We also went to the mall to say goodbye to Santa. We sang songs and helped Santa leave so he could take the sleigh to the North Pole to gather up the toys he had to deliver. After a long nap, I got dressed in my Christmas outfit -- what a stud! Then we went for Chinese food (family tradition) and then to church. We had candles at church so I wanted to sing Happy Birthday, but we didn't. After church we went to the McKinnons' -- another family tradition. We had a lot of fun at the McKinnons. It was a great Christmas Eve!









post signature

No comments: