Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have a lot to be thankful for



post signature



Let's start with the fact that Abu was in town; only now that I'm 2 I sometimes call him Uncle Butch. I had a lot of fun with Abu. We even went outside to play in the snow!

On Thanksgiving, we went to the Lions' game. Surprise, surprise -- they lost! But I still had fun watching the game with Papa, Abu, Uncle Gosh and Mom. After the game, we went up to the Fortiers for dinner. Jeppy ("Jeffy") cooked a really good dinner. He cooked a huge turkey -- it was funny because the thermometer said it was done, but when Uncle Nerd tried to carve it, it wasn't done. We finished cooking it in the microwave. It was still really good. We also had corn pudding, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, creamed spinach and rolls. And guess what? Granny Nanny's cousin Camilo was there with his wife Jennifer and their kids Noah and Sarah. I love to play with Noah; we have a lot of fun. After dinner, we had some really good cookies that GG bought for me and Noah.

We went home shortly after dinner because everyone was tired. And my mom and GG were going to get up early to be at Parisian by 4 am on Friday. All those bargains brings out their competitive natures!

All in all, it was a good Thanksgiving. I am a fortunate boy.

No comments: