Monday, April 27, 2009

It was a great weekend!

Happy Monday my loyal followers! I had a great weekend. We had really nice weather on Friday and Saturday, and that made it even better.

On Friday, my mom and my Papa came to pick me up from school. I wasn't expecting to see my mom, but it was a great surprise! We went straight to a park to play because it was so nice outside. I saw a pet ferrett at the park too. Then we met GG at Lipuma's for dinner. Lipuma's is a coney island in Rochester. I had a hot dog and french fries. After Lipuma's we walked to a Dairy Queen that was close by. The line was really long! But it was worth it -- I had a vanilla soft serve cone dipped in sprinkles. I ate the whole thing, and then I finished my mom's cone too!

On Saturday, I went to my first sports class. We played tball and soccer. In soccer, I would kick the ball and run after it. So did a girl named Mariah. All of a sudden, I got very competitive, and I started to run with my elbows out to make sure Mariah didn't get the ball. No one showed me how to do that; I just figured it out. After class I went to visit Ms. Jackie at Parisian, and then I went home. Uncle Gosh came over for a little bit, and we played outside. Then I took a nap. On Saturday night, Papa and mom took me to see Monsters v. Aliens. It was really good, and I ate some popcorn and some M&Ms.

On Sunday, I went to church, and then we ate dinner like a family. After dinner, my mom and I drove back to Midland. On Sunday night before I went to bed, we played one of my favorite games called "Jump on the Bed." Basically my mom and I wrestle on her bed. I kept tackling her. I also sent myself to the penalty box for fighting.

All in all, it was a good weekend! Hope you had a good one too.



post signature

2 comments:

Keith said...

Glad to hear you saw and enjoyed Monsters v. Aliens, X...I saw it in 3D down here in Atlanta and really enjoyed it as well. Hope the nice weather is there to stay for you guys!

Harlan said...

Sounds like you rocked it this weekend. Makes me laugh that you put yourself in the penalty box for fighting. You mom will have to give me the skinny on that.