Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Busy Passover and Easter Weekend

Hi Everyone. Hope you had a great Passover and Easter Weekend. I did. It was a busy one, though. On Friday, my mom and Papa took me to Kiddie Klub to play. It's this huge playland just for us kids. It was a lot of fun. On Friday night, my mom, Papa, my friend Mo and I went to the Pistons game. I love basketball! I had a really good time, and I ate A LOT. I got a big tub of popcorn (about the size of a large at the movies), and I ate at least 80% of it. Then I ate about 2/3 of a contain of Edy's Dibs -- which is ice cream. I was full and happy -- the Pistons won!

On Saturday, my mom took me to Ann ARbor to see the University of Michigan spring football game. Fifty thousand peopke showed up! It was cool. The marching band was there, and the team ran through the tunnel and everything. My mom said that the new quarterback gave her hope. On Saturday night we went to Granny Nanny's for a Passover Seder. Lots of my favorite people were there: Granny Nanny, Uncle Nerd, Bad Brad, Jeppy, Tortie Torte, GG, Papa, Uncle Gosh, my mom, Camilo, Jennifer, Noah and Sarah. I had fun playing with Noah. We get a little crazy sometimes.

On Sunday, I went to church. Church has a children's sermon called "Surprise in the Box." A child takes the box and puts something in it and brings it back to church. When I got to church on Easter Sunday, they gave the box to me. I got to take it up to the pastor for the children's sermon! When we got home, a whole lotta people came over: The Fortiers and the Mertes came over. We had dinner, and Emma and I looked for Easter eggs. We also got Easter baskets. I pretty much had chocolate from 11 am until 3 pm. I was a little hyped up. It was awesome!




post signature

No comments: