Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ryan's Requested Update!

For my GF Ryan...

How YOU doin? I am getting pretty good at saying this. In fact, I am getting pretty good at saying lots of things. At least that is what Uncle Butchie says when we talk on the phone. Yep, things are good in my world and how could they not be.....it's my world!

Last week I hung out with my GG and Papa -- who would not want to hang out with them. GG takes me to school every morning, and we say hi to everyone we know as we pass their house along the way. We say hi to Jennifer, Walt and Judy, and we tell Jeffy to "Wake Up!" We also stop at Starbucks where GG gets "coffee, black." I make sure she gets me chocolate milk, and I make sure she gives them my name for the order. I love it when they say "Xavier" as they read back the order. At school I get to play all day, and I get a treat every time I go to the bathroom in the potty. By the way, GG gives me two treats when I go poopy in the potty. My mom says I don't a whole bag of Skittles every time I go potty, but I kinda think I do.

After school I make sure GG and Papa get their exercise by going with me to the park to play. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it. But I'm not completely unreasonable. After the park I let them take me to Dairy Queen for a treat. These trips have been good, as I am now a ice cream cone expert. For me it is "banilla wit spinkles".

And guess what? I am taking a soccer class on Saturday mornings! I already know the important things..."NO HANS"! And I can do a header!

My mommy has been working really hard, and I appreciate it. In fact she has been working so hard, I am going to let her take me to a resort so we can relax together. We are going to the Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City. What can I say? I am a kept man. Ain't no shame in my game!

P.S. Hey V -- I would LOVE to come over and play on the "twampoline!" I'll tell my people (aka Mom) to call your people (aka your Mom).

Peace and Hair Grease to you all.





post signature

1 comment:

Ryan said...

AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the update X! I love hearing about your days. You have a very exciting and fun life! I hope you're having a great time at the water park. You'll have to tell us ALL about it. What was your favorite ride? Stuart and I are going to White Water on Monday. Evie's still a tad too young, so she'll stay at home. :-(

Hugs and kisses to my boyfriend!