Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What you can learn from riding in a car with me

Recently, my mom took me on a trip. We spent 4 hours together in the car. It was very educational for her. Here's what she learned.

I told her "I got hair on my arm." She said "You do?" I said "Yes but not a lot of 'ems like Papa." Then I found hair on my legs. She asked who has a lot of hair on their legs, and I said "Smokey." Smokey is my cat.

My mom let me listen to my Disney CD in the car. Do you know how many times you can substitute the word "poop" for other words? A lot! For example: "Here we go loopdy-loo, here we go loopdy-lie" becomes "Here we go poopdy-poo, here we go poopdy-pie." "Knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone" becomes "Knick knack paddy whack give a dog a poop!" I had a lot of fun with that one. Funny, though, I fell asleep when the CD was playing, and when I woke up my mom was listening to something else.



post signature

1 comment:

Ryan said...

X-
Moms aren't known for their taste in music - take no offense. :-)