Monday, June 1, 2009

Time to Catch Up Again

Hi! My mom's been traveling again so I haven't been able to blog lately. But don't worry -- I put her in a time out.

Let me tell you about my Memorial Day weekend; it was a lot of fun. On Saturday (Ryan's birthday), I went to my Papa's base ball game. I put on my Granger uniform and got introduced with the team. The Grangers were playing as part of the Heritage Festival, and they had an old time army from the Civil War. I liked it except they shot their guns. But after they shot their guns, they "marched away to camp." The Grangers won! On Sunday, we took Papa to play Bocce ball for his birthday even though it wasn't until May 29th. We had a lot of fun! After Bocce Ball, we went to the Fortiers for a BBQ. We ate a lot of food, and I played with Noah. On Monday, I marched in a parade with the Grangers. It was my first parade ever! I put on my Granger uniform, and my mom pulled me in a wagon with Jackson. Jackson's dad, Moonlight, plays for the Grangers. I waved to the people, waved my American flag and said Huzzah! It was a lot of fun.

Last week I stayed with Papa and GG because my mom was in Mississippi. It was a good week. They take me to the park after school every day. Every day! My mom says she'll never be able to keep that up in Midland, but we'll see.

Want to hear something funny? This past Sunday, my mom and I were at Papa's base ball game. My mom did something I didn't like, and I told her "I'm not happy with you." That's what she tells me sometimes when I make a bad choice. Ha! I got to tell it to her. I love it when I can do that.

I have to pick another Xciting Person of the Month -- I'm way late on that. Blame my mom.

Hope you are all well.




post signature

5 comments:

Keith said...

X --

Sounds like a really great time was had by everyone at the Grangers game and playing Bocce Ball (I used to love playing Bocce Ball when I was growing up!) Please wish your Papa a belated Happy Birthday for me and ask your Mom to post a pic of you in your Grangers uniform, if she gets a chance!

Ryan said...

X-

Sounds like you're living it up! Your Mom will have some big shoes to fill when she's finished traveling! You should tell her that if she can't take you to the park every day in Midland, then Chuck E. Cheese will do! :-)

Thanks for the B'day shout out!

Harlan said...

Word! You will love Chuck E Cheese. So glad you had the time to blog. I appreciate you calling to tell me you went poopie in the potty. :)

Wife and Mama said...

X -

When you get back to Midland you and Emma will have to come to my house to play on my trampoline and shoot some baskets. I start basketball camp next week - I hope I will be able to dunk like you! :)

V-Woman

Ryan said...

I NEED my X fix! Where's that update? :-)