Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just some news

Hello Bay-bay!

Let me tell you about my weekend. On Saturday morning, I went to soccer class. It was lots of fun. We played a real game! My mommie said "Get the ball X, get the all X!" I think she was more excited than me. One time Ella had the ball, and my mom told me to get it. So then I ran up from behind her and did a slide tackle! Even Ella's dad said "Way to go X!"

After soccer class, my mom took me to her grade school reunion. She spent the whole time talking. Boring! I spent the whole time eating Doritos, chips, skittles and Flav-or-Ices. One of the dads brought a big bounce house, and that was lots of fun! After the reunion I went back to Papa and GGs, and I went in my pool. I love my pool!

Yesterday after school, my mom took me to Genji's. It is a Japanese steak house. You sit around a grill, and they cook your food right in front of you. The chef had a big knife. I told him "Hey, you be careful with that knife." I had two bowls of soup, some rice, and a lot of filet. It was yummy.

Today after school, my mom took me to the all to play because it wasn't nice outside. I was climbing on some of the stuff in the play area, and my mom told me that when I was little, I couldn't climb on it. So I went over to another toy and climbed on it. Then I told my mom "When you were little you couldn't climb on this either." It was a good night!

Talk to you later.

One more thing -- I can hold up two fingers, and I can hold up three fingers --- ad I know whether it's two or three!



post signature

1 comment:

Keith said...

Doesn't get any better than Genji's, X...between that and running the bases at the Tiger's game, it sounds like you're having quite the summer so far!

Take care, -- Keith.