Friday, December 11, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Hi there. I've been waiting to update my blog until all my recent pictures were downloaded, but I have no idea when that is going to happen. Good help is SO hard to find.

Let's go back to the Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanskgiving. On Tuesday, mom and Papa picked me up from school. On the way there, my mom got a call that I was projectile vomiting. When she got there, I was lying on a cot. A couple of minutes later, my mom was holding me, and I started to cough. Mom ran (really fast) to the closest garbage can. I threw up in it (mostly). My mom said it smelled like oranges. She figured out what the problem was right away. I'd been eating a lot of those small oranges called cuties. I ate too many of them, and the acid bothered my stomach. My mom knew I was ok when, after throwing up in the garbage can, I said "I did it!"

Anyway, in the back of Papa's car when they picked me up were all the toys that were too young for me or that I didn't play with anymore. We drove to a place that works with women and children. I gave them all my toys so other kids could have them. My mom explained to me that some kids don't have any toys. I thought that was pretty sad. Plus, I had to make room for the toys I'd be getting for my birthday and Christmas. It was fun to give them away! And after, we stopped and got ice cream.


On Wednesday, Papa, GG and mom came up to my school for our Thanksfgiving feast. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls and cupcakes! I liked the turkey (protein for my muscles) and cupcakes (hey, they just taste good) the best. On Wednesday night we went to the airport to pick up Uncle Butchie. I went into the airport to get him. It took him forever to get off the plane, but I was super excited to see him come down the escalator!

So the Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving were fun. You'll have to wait to hear about Thanksgiving and Black Friday!





post signature

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hi X! Good to hear from you again! We can't wait to see more pictures. I got in a bit of trouble from Evie and Stuart for not taking a picture of you when I saw you last time. Oops, I was having so much fun hanging out with you, I forgot to take a picture. So, please post some! Hugs!