Friday, May 16, 2008

Mi Familia -- My Family

Hi there. Let me tell you about my family. I have my mom -- she rocks. She's an attorney. I love her because she takes really good care of me!

I have two grandparents -- PaPa and GG. Papa plays vintage base ball with the Rochester Grangers. You've seen him in the slideshow. He teaches me all kinds of stuff like how to play catch, how to make animal noise, and how to blow an empty yogurt cup off my mouth (you gotta see this one to understand it). GG works at a Hallmark Store. I love her a lot. She takes me to the park, and she buys me LOTS of clothes!

I have two Uncles. Uncle Butch lives in Seattle. I don't really know where that is, but my mom says it's far away. Uncle Butch is funny -- he sings theme songs from television shows to me. He never gets the words right, but I just laugh and pretend like I don't have a clue. Uncle Josh lives in Rochester. He comes over to PaPa and GG's to play with me. He also wrestles with me and watches sports with me.

I have two cats -- Smokey and Boo. I never see Boo; she runs away when I go near her. I love me some Smokey though. He lets me pet him, and he finishes my string cheese when I don't want anymore.

I have an AWESOME family!

No comments: