Friday, May 16, 2008

My friends

Hello again. As you may have guessed, I have lots of friends. I'm a friendly kind of guy! I want to tell you about them because they will probably be featured on my blog.

First up are the Fortiers -- Nancy (aka Granny Nanny), Doug (aka Nerd), Jeff (aka Jeff the Chef), Brad (aka Bad Brad) and Lindsay (aka Torte). I have known the Fortiers my whole life! They live by Papa and GG. My mom used to babysit for Jeff, Brad and Lindsay. They all turned out ok, so that's a good sign for me. I love to see them. They come over for Thanksgiving dinner and for Christmas. We go to their house for Hanukkah. We have lots of fun together.

The Mcknights are Kristen, Leslie, Evan and Megan. My mom and Kristen have been friends for a long time. They even went to high school together. They also went to the University of Michigan together (GO BLUE!!!). Evan is 4 and Megan is 15 months. I like to go over there to visit them, and I like when we go to the Michigan football games together.

The Cobbs are Jennifer and Christopher. My mom and Jennifer went to Michigan together. Christopher joined the group a few years ago. We let him in even though he is a Spartan because he is a nice guy. My mom stood up in their wedding when she was pregnant, so technically I was there too. I like to go visit them because they are nice to me.

Paula Paula, Chris and Alan make up the Polsons. Paula Paula get that nickname at Michigan, where she and my mom met. Paula Paula and Chris's son, Alan, is one year old. They live in Virginia. I met him last football season when Paula Paula and Alan came out to Michigan to visit. I can't wait to see them again.

The Mertes are my friends from Midland. Michelle and Scott are the mom and dad, and they have a daughter named Emma who is 3. Michelle and my mom work together, and I go to the same day care as Emma. I love to hug Emma!

Ryan, Keith and Rhonda are my friends from Atlanta. They work with my mom. I went to Atlanta in March 2007 for Ryan's wedding. Ryan is my secret girlfriend, but shhh, don't tell her husband. Keith and I like to talk sports -- and he let me ride in his convertible. Rhonda is always sending me emails telling me how cute I am -- I love it!

No comments: