Monday, May 19, 2008

The Weekend of May 16

Hi everyone. It was a busy weekend as usual. First up was Emma's birthday party on Saturday. Emma is three! Her party was at her house in Midland, and GG and Papa were invited too. The theme was Jasmine from Disney. I've never seen so much Disney Princess and pink stuff in one room! I put on one of the tiaras -- it looked GOOD! Emma's party was a lot of fun. We ate pizza and fake popcorn (love that!), and Emma opened up all of her gifts. She got a lot of stuff-- mostly princess and Hello Kitty. We had a lot of fun.

On Sunday, Papa had his first Granger game. The Grangers are a vintage baseball team. They play with the rules that were in effect in 1863 or some crazy year like that. The one thing I noticed is that they dress funny, and they don't wear gloves. I guess that was two things. I wanted to play with Papa, but I couldn't. I was not so happy about that. I just kept yelling "ball" and "boomba" which means bat. It was cold and windy so that was a bummer. But -- the Grangers beat the other team (the Port Huron Welkins) 26 - 1 or some outrageous score like that. Papa played hurler (pitcher) and second sack, and he was hitting the ball really well. It was fun, but I hope the weather is nicer for the next game.

So that pretty much sums up my weekend.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hey X, glad to hear you had a great time at Emma's birthday party (she's an awesome girl!) and at Papa's game (the weather will be nicer next time I'm sure)! I know you're probably wondering when the Steelers' season is going to start but, don't worry, it will be here soon enough...in the meantime, please say hi to your Mom for me!