Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween




I gotta say, I love Halloween. You get to put on a fun costume and go to parties and get candy for free! I dressed up as a monkey. On Thursday, I wore my costume to a party at the day care by my Papa and GG, and my Papa and GG came to the party. We had a lot of fun. I got to play outside, and we had a Pinata? Do you know what a Pinata is? It is the big thing that you get to hit and hit and hit until it breaks open, and then candy falls out of it. I was like "What? I get to hit this thing with a boomba? Bring it on!" It was a lot of fun.

On Friday my mom and Papa picked me up form daycare. Yea -- my mom is back! They brought my monkey costume and put it on me. I then went to Parisian to see my friend Jackie. I went to Papa and GG's neighborhood and went trick or treating to a few houses. I can't believe how easy it is to get candy from these people! After I got new candy I wanted to open it right away and taste test. We also went to see Jennifer and Christopher. I sang Hail to the Victors with Jennifer. Then we went to Granny Nanny and Uncle Nerd's. You should see all the tricks Uncle nerd can do with a football!

All in all, it was a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

X man,

I bet you knocked the candy out of that pinata with your Boomba!

You are the cutest Monkey I've ever seen!