Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes, we can!




Last weekend when my mom was home she talked to me about the upcoming elections. Apparently, I'm not old enough to vote. What's up with that? I'm very smart, and I'd make smart choices. Anyway, she said that all elections are important, but this one had historical implications because either a bi-racial man would be President or a woman would be Vice President. I was like "All Right!" She explained to me that Obama was a bi-racial man raised by his white mom and her parents. I thought that sounded kinda familiar -- just like me. She said it was a sign that I can do and be anything I want to. No duh -- I told you I'm very smart.

*photo courtesy of msn.com

1 comment:

Harlan said...

xavier tell your mom well said and good message. give her a hug and kiss for me.