Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a day!

You would not believe the Saturday I had! First my mom took me to the Michigan game. I was really excited to go, but it was raining. My mom put us in warm clothes and ponchos, and she put gloves on me. By the time we got to the bus to take us to the game, I had lost one. Oops. Then we got to the game and it was raining and snowing all at the same time! We were getting soaked, so right around the end of the first quarter my mom decided we should leave. The only problem was that the buses weren't running yet so we had no way to get to our car. We decided to try and hail a cab. It was a great idea -- in fact, it was so great about 20 or 30 other people had it. My mom flagged down three cabs, but each time someone outran her and took it. In her defense, she was carrying me and we were both wet. Just as my mom started to cry (I told her "No Cry Mama"), a lady asked if we needed a ride to our car. Her mom had just picked up her, and they saw us try to get the three cabs. My mom said she was our Wolverine angel. We finally got to our car and went home. Whew!

Later on Saturday night, we went to Von Maur to get my silhouette done. I don't really know what that is, but my mom and GG really wanted one. You should have see the great clothes my mom got me. I mean they were fabulous! Anyhoo, on the way home there was an accident. It happened ahead of us. Some guy was carrying mattresses. GG was driving and had no where to go to swerve so we ran over a mattress. It got stuck under the car. Can you beleive it! We called the Po-Po, and they called a tow truck. The tow truck put the chains on Papa's car, and all of a sudden, our car was up on an angle and we were in it. It was cool! The guys pulled out the mattress and we drove home.

Thank goodness we got home safely today. It was a good day -- I had a lot of fun, but man am I tired!

No comments: