Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some things are chromosomal


This weekend my mom and I went to Jennifer's house to watch the Michigan football game. Kristen was there with her kids Evan and Megan. We had a lot of fun. Megan and I love to watch football. I got to eat a lot of gummie Lifesavers, Pringles and popcorn. What more can you want. On Saturday night me, Mama, Papa and GG went to B-W3 to eat dinner. When we walked in I looked at all the TVs they had. Sports were on every last one of them. I was in seveth heaven.

On Sunday my mom took me to see Madagascar 2. It was really good. I like the "moobies" and the popcorn I get to eat there. My mom said I was really good. I sat still for over an hour -- except for when I danced with the music in the movie, but that doesn't count.

On Sunday my mom said she had to go pee pee in the potty. I said "I comin," and went with her. When we got there, I sat on my potty. Then without any prompting I pulled out a Golf Magazine to read. Here's a picture.

1 comment:

smoncrief said...

Amy
I think he is the most adorable little boy! He is perfect! I might have to kidnap him and pretend he is mine:) Just kidding! I love the curly hair. He is a natural model! The ladies are going to love him when he is all grown up:)
Sara