Thursday, January 1, 2009

Deeeee-troit Back-et ball

For Christmas we bought Papa tickets for everyone to go the Pistons game! We went on December 26, and it was a lot of fun! The only part I didn't like was the big boom in the beginning when they are announcing the players. On the second boom, I jumped and my mom spilled my hot dog and chips on the guy in front of us. We're lucky I didn't have ketchup on it (and so is that guy!).

I had a lot of fun cheering for the Pistons, and they beat the other team. During half time, my mom and Uncle Butch took me to a place where I could try on a real Pistons uniform. Those guys are huge. I have a picture of it somewhere -- actually Uncle Butch has a picture of it somewhere. As soon as I get, I'll post it here for you to check out. It might be worth money someday -- like it's my rookie card or something.




post signature

No comments: