Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

My Christmas was awesome -- how was yours? I got so much stuff I can't even remember it all. I got a phone and some animals and Elmo Live. I got some clothes so I can stay the best dressed kid in Midland. I got Kung Fu Panda on DVD. I think my favorite gift so far is the basketball hoop. It adjusts all the way up to 6 feet! I love to "shoop" baskets. I'm pretty good at it too. I even play defense -- I run forward and then I run backwards and shuffle my feet -- just like Papa showed me.

On Christmas the Fortier and Laura came over to eat dinner. We had a really good time. I sat in the kitchen with the ladies (because I'm a ladies' man). The Fortiers gave me great gifts. I got a piggy bank with my name on it, and I got a football and basketball. Bad Brad, Jeppy, Lindsay and Laura got me a Michigan outfit and a Tigers outfit. That night everyone except me and GG went to the movies. WHen they got home at midnight, I was still up! I had a lot of energy that day, I guess.

All in all, it was a great Christmas.



post signature

1 comment:

Keith said...

Sounds like you had a really great Christmas, X...glad to hear you got all you were wishing for (including the donut ;-) and that everyone had a good time at the Pistons game (except the guy in front of ya ;-) I also had some Chinese food for Christmas -- hope you don't mind me borrowing that family tradition! I'm looking forward to seeing the picture of you in the Pistons uniform...I bet it's a classic (and that it probably WILL be worth some money some day)! Happy New Years to you and everyone up there!