Monday, January 19, 2009

One Busy Weekend

Hello everyone. How are you? I had a crazy weekend, and I want to tell you about it.

On Saturday morning my mom took me to swim class. I started out having fun, but then I decided I didn't want to kick, paddle, jump in or blow bubbles. I still had a good time, but I wanted to do my own thing.

On Saturday night, Papa, Uncle Gosh, Mommie and I went to the Pistons' game. The Pistons lost, but I had fun. When they announce the players they have fire and a big boom. I told my mom that the fire was ok, but as for the big boom "I no like that." I also kept telling my mom "I want do that" because I wanted to play on the court like the Pistons.

On Sunday, Papa, GG, Mommie and I went to see a live production of Good Night Moon and the Runaway Bunny. It was cool, someone read the story while puppeteers acted it out. They were so good, I forgot that the puppets weren't moving on their own.

Finally, I watched some football on Sunday evening. You know how much I love that.

Hey Keith -- how about those Steelers?





post signature

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey X, how 'bout those Steelers?! Glad to hear you were able to see the game...in fact, I'd like to think it was the "Xmas" tree ornament that brought them good luck and allowed them to sail right through the playoffs! :-) Now we'll see if we can make them a Super Bowl winner by getting you your first Steelers' gear (a Woodley jersey's on its way!)

Here we go, Steelers, here we go....!!!

Harlan said...

That is great news about the swim class. Curious what doing your own thing entailed. You're going to look strong in that Woodley jersey.