Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas on New Year's Eve and Food and Football on New Year's Day!

You read that correctly, I had Christmas on New Year's Eve. My mom and I went to the McKnights' house to celebrate Christmas on New Year's Eve. I had a lot of fun playing with Evan and Megan. Evan has this cool bike that hooks up to the TV, and Megan has a really cool pink bike. It was like bike heaven! We exchanged gifts -- I got some Clipo blocks and something to carry my LeapFrog in! We didn't think Jennifer was going to make it, but she did! She got me an Elmo farm playset for my birthday and a t-shirt from Disney with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto on it. When I saw it I said "Yea Mickey! Yea Minnine! Yea Donald! Yea Goopy!" I didn't give Pluto a "yea." Hope that didn't hurt his feelings. I played so much that I fell asleep on the way home.

On New Year's Day I wore my doggie pajamas up to Granny Nanny's because Granny Nanny has the same ones. Every New Year's Day, the Fortiers watch football and eat food. It was awesome! I had pop-tarts aka "pop tarcs," cheez-its, macaroni and cheese, and a drink box. I had a lot of fun up there -- like always.



post signature

No comments: