Thursday, January 22, 2009

Xavier's Song Book -- the Fortier Edition

Remember how I told you that my mom made up songs about everyone I love? Well, here are the songs she made up about the Fortiers:

Doug aka Uncle Nerd:
Un-cle Nerd, Un-cle Nerd
Oh my word how I love my Uncle Nerd.
Un-cle Nerd, Un-cle Nerd
He's superman and he flies like a bird.

Nancy aka Granny Nanny:
Granny Nan-ny Granny Nan-ny
Her name's not Annie
She has a nice fanny.
Granny Nan-ny, Granny Nan-ny
The way she loves me is just uncanny.

Jeff aka Jeff the Chef:
My friend Jeff is a really good chef.
He's not schleppy;
I like to call him Jeppy.

Brad aka Bad Brad:
His name is Brad,
and he is bad.
He never makes me sad,
and for this I'm glad.

Lindsay aka Torte:
Do you know Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay?
Do you know Lindsay, Lindsay, Linds?
She doesn't have warts.
She's never out of sort.
I love her a lot so I call her Torte.
Do you know Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay
Do you know Lindsay, LIndsay, Linds?



post signature

2 comments:

Ryan said...

X-

Your songs are fabulous! We need to find an agent for you! Once our baby is here, perhaps you can help us come up with a song?

Stay warm up there!

Your girlfriend, Ryan

X's Mom said...

Hi Ryan -- we will definitely help you come up with a song. We will start working on one now.

With love,
Your Secret BF