Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy (Belated) Birthday America

July 4th was America's Birthday. I learned that in school. I had a great weekend.

On Friday, July 3. My Papa and Mommie were going to take me to a park to play. At the very last minute Uncle Gosh jumped in Papa's car and went with us. That was a great surprise! This park we went to is really cool. It has a hill made of astroturf, and you can slide down it on a cardboard box. After the park, we went to my mom's hair salon. She was getting it cut, and she wanted to show me off. They loved my hair.

On Friday night, Papa, GG, me and my Mommie took me to see Ice Age II. It was really funny. I liked Buck a lot. I also liked eating lots and lots of popcorn.

On Saturday, my Mommie and I went to eat lunch with her friend Eric. We went to the Original House of Pancakes -- so yummy! Eric bought me a big Michigan pampasan chair. It's awesome. Saturday evening, we went to Granny Nanny's house. Noah was there, and we had a great time. We played and went in Granny Nanny's pool. At one point Noah even took off his clothes and jumped in -- what a crazy guy! On Saturday night, we also watched Granny Nanny's neighbor light fireworks. At first I was scared, but then Papa explained that the noise couldn't hurt me. So I told everyone "Don't be scared. Noise no hurt you. They're pretty." I also got to hold some "parklers" aka "sparklers." That was a lot of fun too!

On Sunday, we went to Miss Sharon's on Sylvan Lake to watch fireworks. They have really great fireworks. The whole time I kept telling everyone "They not scary. They pretty." My favorites were the blue and green ones. After the fireworks, we packed up and went home. I didn't get home until midnight!

It was a great weekend!



post signature

No comments: