Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend Update

I know you are just dying to know what I did this weekend. Never fear, I'm here to let you know.

On Friday, me, Papa and Mommie went to dinner. Then we walked to Dairy Queen. I always get a twist cone with sprinkles. My mom had a blizzard. I saw the blizzard had chocolate chunks in it, so I said "Trade," and I started to eat her blizzard. Hey -- I'm not some dumb kid. I ate a lot of it too!

On Saturday, I went to soccer class, but I didn't really feel like playing. After my nap on Saturday, we went to Papa's base ball game. The Grangers won, and I played base ball while I watched. I get hit the ball off the pitch! After the game, we stopped at 7-Eleven -- the date was 7-11 -- and got our free slurpees. I got Cherry and Sour Apple mixed -- delicious!

On Sunday, we went to the Tigers game. It was a lot of fun, and they won! My Tiger, Brandon Inge, hit 2 home runs. The guy sitting next to GG was really loud, and he scared me and made me cry. At the Tigers game I ate: Nacho chips, Edy's Dibs and drank some Diet Pepsi. Yummy!

It was a great weekend for me. Hope it was great for you.

Next weekend we are going to Mackinac Island for Papa's game.



post signature

No comments: