Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weekend Recap

Here it is -- Wednesday, and I haven't filled any of you in on my weekend. It was another busy one.

On Friday, we drove down to Toldeo because Auntie Di Di's son, Jason, was getting married. Jason is one of 4 McKinnon brothers, and they were all there: Patrick, Andy, Kelly, and Jason. The wedding was outside, and it was really nice. We had chicken for dinner. It was scrumptious! In fact, I liked it so much, I ate my piece and most of my mom's. I also had two pieces of cake. When it came time to dance, I danced a little bit with Papa, GG and Mom. One time, Kelly danced with my mom. I didn't like that so much. I started to cry and said, "That's my mommie." Around 10, Papa took me and Mom back to the hotel. As we were leaving, my mom was carrying me down three steps. She tripped or something on the first step and started to fall. She fell from the third step to the bottom and onto her knees, but...I never even touched the floor! My mom is superwoman!

On Saturday, we went to the Tigers game with Uncle Josh. It was awesome! The Tigers rallied in the bottom of the 9th to send it into extra innings. Then they won in the 10th. There were three ladies sitting in back of us. They were flirting with me (of course). One tried to take my paci. I was not having any of that. I told her "NO!"

On Sunday, Papa played a baesball game in Bay City. We went to it, and it started off great, but then it started to rain. It poured. Mommie and I waited in the car for a bit. When it stopped raining, we went back to watch the game. After the game, we hurried back to Midland. We had to run an errand at the mall, and it closes at 6 pm. We got there at 5:45. Mommie carried me to the store, and we made it in time. Then we went to Target, and then we went to Meijer. It was a very busy day!





post signature

1 comment:

Ryan said...

X - thinking of you and hoping your appointment tomorrow goes really well.