Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All Aboard!

On Sunday, December 6, Papa, GG, mom and I went to the North Pole! That's right, we went all the way to the North Pole. We hopped aboard the North Pole Express. We boarded a train in Owosso, Michigan. They even served us hot chocolate like on "Polar Express," but they didn't sing the song. We rode the train for an hour, and when it stopped we were at the North Pole! I saw Santa Claus! I asked him for candy for Christmas. I also rode on some rides, including a really big slide with mom. I was really into the ventriloquist's show. My mom said it kind of creeped her out, but I liked it! I think my favorite part was the chocolate covered candy cane my mom bought me...

It was a really great time!





post signature

2 comments:

Harlan said...

Candy!? Hope you like brushing your teeth.

Hey, that's what Uncles do.

-Uncle Butchie

Keith said...

Merry Christmas to you, your Mom and your family, X! Hope you guys have a great holiday!