Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving and Black Friday in Review

I had a great Thanksgiving. We followed all of our traditions. We went to the Lions game. They lost, but it was still fun! Then we went to Granny Nanny's for Thanksgiving dinner. When we got there, some people were in the kitchen playing with food. My mom said they were cooking. I don't really know what that is -- my mom doesn't really do it. Anyway, we had lots of good food -- turkey, mashed potatoes, corn bread pudding, mac and cheese from Boston Market (my mom's favorite), sweet potatoes, and crescent rolls. Everything was delish! We missed Jeppy a lot, though.

After dinner, we went to a movie. We saw Old Dogs. It was pretty funny. That Robin Williams guy gets me every time. I ate popcorn. About half way through the movie I told my mom I wanted some Milk Duds. She didn't have any left, so she went out and bought me some. I sat on Lindsay's lap, watched the movie, and shoveled those Milk Duds in one after the other. After that, it was pretty late so we went home and went to bed.

On Friday, my mom got up super early to stand in line at Target. If you ask me, it was like a competition for her to see if she could get what she wanted. There was no way I was getting up at 4 am to stand outside, though. No way. I stayed in the warm bed, thank you very much. When I took a nap on Friday, my mom took one with me. She said shopping can make a person tired.

On Friday night, Papa, GG, Uncle Butchie and Uncle Josh, me and mom went to the Pistons game. We had a lot of fun. I especially like it when Automotion dances. Those girls are hot! When the band played YMCA, I got up to dance too. I was rocking out. The Pistons lost, but we still had fun. I also learned some new moves for the next time I play basketball at home.

It was a good couple of days for me!



post signature

No comments: