Thursday, December 31, 2009

I went to see Santa at the Rochester Museum

The Museum sponsors Papa's base ball team. They got Santa to come all the way to Rochester so I went to visit him. When I got there, Mrs. Claus said "Hi Xavier." My mom said, "X, Mrs. Claus knows your name!" I said, "That's not Mrs. Claus, that's Applesauce." My mom likes this story, but I don't know why. She said she would add something to this post. Anyway, I sat on Santa's lap. He asked me what I would want if I could only have one thing, and I told him a tree. I was hoping my mom heard that -- we have never had a tree in Midland. But guess what? Emma gave me my very own Christmas tree, and it had yellow and blue ornaments on it. A Michigan Christmas tree!!!

X's Mom's Note: Santa was being played by "Doc" Hawarth. Mrs. Claus was being played by his wife who is affectionately known as "Applesauce." I couldn't believe that Xavier recognized her voice. Thankfully, he did not recognize Doc!











post signature

No comments: