Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Saturday

Hello X-fans! That's what I call you guys -- X-fans. I'm the X-man, and you're my X-fans.

I had a great day last Saturday. First I went to football class. Coach Tom taught us running play right and running play left. He also taught us how to cradle the ball and how to pull other people's flags off. It was a lot of fun!

Then my mom and I went to Kristen's house to see Kristen, Megan and Evan. We went to Metro Beach together. We played at the spray park and on the playground. We also ate fruit snacks, chips, drink boxes, french fries, popcorn and Skittles. Doesn't that sound like a perfect day? I didn't even get sunburned or anything (my mom did, though).

I've got to say -- it was a great Saturday!

Wait until you hear about my Sunday...


post signature

No comments: