Monday, August 31, 2009

Guess Who is Traveling Again?

You might have guessed me because I am a well-traveled child, but I was talking about my mom. She was in Texas and Mississippi last week and is in Mississippi again this week.

But, we still had a good weekend. I rode with Papa and GG to the airport on Friday to pick her up. When I saw her walk out, I started to scream because I had missed her. On the way home, I even held her hand in the back seat.

Saturday was busy for us. First, I went to football class. We practiced throwing, running a post route, cradling the ball like a running back should and catching the person with the flags. After football class, we drove to Midland to get some of our stuff, and then we drove back to Papa and GG's. Then we went to Kristen's house so I could play with Megan and Evan. Auntie Jennifer came too! We had a lot of fun -- especially when the big guy (Megan and Evan's dad) started playing music, and we started dancing. But I kept yelling at my mom to stop dancing! I don't like when she dances, and she is always dancing. We left there about 10 pm and drove back to Papa and GG's. It was a busy buy great day!

On Sunday, me, GG and mommie went out for breakfast. I had bacon, fruit loops and lucky charms mixed together, some orange juice and chocolate pudding. Delicious!! Later on Sunday, Uncle Josh came over and we played. We went outside to play with a baseball. GG came out and threw the ball to me, only she hit me. It didn't really hurt, but I told her "You no throw it, you roll it!"

Hope you had a good weekend.



post signature

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the update X!

Harlan said...

you no throw it; you roll it. hillarious. did you really say that to my mom?