Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sometimes I even impress myself.

My mom and I had a rough night. I was tired, which made me whiny. My mom was tired, which made her temper short (Can tempers be short?). Anyway, I was whining and my mom was yelling sometimes.

When I was getting ready for bed I told my mom that I was going to sleep in my bed -- almost never happens. She said that was fine. Then when we were reading books I told her I wasn't going to sleep in my bed. She asked me where I was going to sleep, and I told her I was going to sleep in her bed. She asked me why, and I said "because I love you."

Funny, everything was ok after that. We forgot all about our rough evening!




post signature

2 comments:

Harlan said...

Smooth operator, buudy!

Keith said...

You sure have a way with words, X!