Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I hear the secrets that you keep... when you're talking in your sleep!

So, we had an interesting night at our house. Here's the breakdown:

2AM (all with eyes closed)

Me: Mommie, Mommie, Mommie

My Mom: Yes, honey?

Me: I'm done with my sandwich.

My Mom: OK, I'll take it.

Me: I want milk.

My Mom: Here's some milk.

Me: No, I want chocolate milk.

My Mom: OK, give it back to me, and I'll make it chocolate. Here's your chocolate milk.

Me: (I pretend to drink the milk) All done!


5:45 AM

Me: giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle

Me: No, you a snickelfritz.

Me: giggle, giggle, giggle

Me: No, you funny!

Check me out. I'm entertaining even when I'm sleeping.




post signature

2 comments:

Harlan said...

weird!

uncle butchie

Ryan said...

Hi X - I heard you're doing great with your cast. I bet you'll have super powers when you get it taken off! :-)